Monday, November 8, 2010

T-28 and P-51

I haven't posted any articles for a couple days but that doesn't mean I wasn't working on RC or aviation. Recently I've been working on restoring both my Ultra Micro P-51D Mustang and my big T-28 Trojan from Parkzone. I tried to talk to Horizon Hobby to ask them to fix my transmitter. My transmitter is just a Dx5e and only has a broken rates switch. After staying on hold for 20 minutes I hung up and opened the transmitter. I found that you can buy a switch at radio shack and solder in a new one, simple. I will keep you posted on how my T-28 and P-51 are going. Hopefully I will be able to post a review on them both soon.

                                                                                                            -SwashbladeRC

No comments:

Post a Comment