Monday, November 22, 2010

Forza Motorsports 3



Recently I rented Forza Motorsports 3 from my local video store and it is the best driving game I have ever played. Forza 3 is packed with so many features that it takes two disks to play it. Along with realistic driving Forza allows for plenty of car customization including upgrades, paint and vinyl stickers.
     Forza 3 has a wide variety of cars from around the world and features my favorite car the Audi R8. Forza 3 even features common low performance cars such as the ford focus or Toyota Yaris. There are less tracks than cars but features two exceptional tracks, both the Nordschleife and mountain roads in Japan.
   One aspect of the game that could use some work is the rewind feature. The rewind feature doen’t allow for exact starting moments. So stay tuned on my youtube channel for videos of Forza 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment