Wednesday, November 17, 2010

T-28 and Rain

  Recently I've been working hard to prepare my t-28 Trojan for flight, and rain is in the forecast for this weekend! Hopefully it will not rain the next weekend but I hope I at least get some sort of flight time during this holiday week. I think I will pull my p-51 back off the shelf and fly it on a nice day at the flying field.
  In other news Youtube videos are definitely on their way. I will most likely get my own camcorder next week. I will be using a Mac to edit videos as well, so I hope I can make professional looking videos. Please feel free to click the subscribe button to the right if you would like to be notified of new articles immediately. Also feel free to tell your friends about my youtube videos and website.
                                                                                             -SwashbladeRC    

No comments:

Post a Comment