Sunday, November 14, 2010

I took some new pictures, I found Photoshop for the iPhone. The iPhone's videos and pictures are amazing for a small Phone.
This is my t-28 trojan, if the weather alows i will fly it next week. My camera doesn't look like this when you take pictures I was experimenting in iPhone Photoshop.
 
This is a picture of my p-40 wawrhawk plastic model. So far my best plastic model. I made the picture black in white to give the impression that this picture was taken in WWII. The actual color of this model is a flat olive green. It has golden machine guns, engine and retract housing.
Here is the golden Retract housing, this was free hand brush painting. The rest of the model was painted using an airbrush.

Thanks for reading my blog, to visit my youtube page click here. Make sure to visit both my youtube page and my blog often, I update them regularly.

-SwashbladeRC

No comments:

Post a Comment