Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunday Field Day

    Hello and willkommen to SwashBlade RC! On sunday we finally had a break from the bad weather so we went out to the field in the morning. The morning went well, I started off with my Hobbyzone Champ on homemade floats, FAIL! Sort of, flew for awhile berfore ripping off on landing.

   After that I had another club member test out my Parkzone Ultra Micro P-51D, I geuss it checks out alright, it just needs to fly at greater speeds.
   Then later a different member inspected my T-28 Trojan, after he trimmed it out he let me fly and it flew great. This was the first time in months, last time I flew it I crashed it up in Oregon. Hopefully the weather will clear up soon so I can get more stick time for my review.



  Sorry, no video for today due to camera problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment