Saturday, January 8, 2011

Model Trains


      Hello and welcome to the first official blog of the 2011 year. This year we are starting off by working on a couple Model Train projects. Just recently I got my first n-scale locomotive, an atlas GP 30. Combine that with a couple of cars, Kato track and a  controller and you have a couple hours of desktop fun on your hand.

      In today's video the track being is in fact Kato's track. I found that Kato track can easily be taken  apart and put back together which allows for temporary layouts on your desk, kitchen table or even your floor. I would recommend flex track for a more permanent layout.

      I also found my old Santa Fe locomotive (HO scale.) Hopefully I will create either a permanent or  temporary layout. Either way I will probably run it at my friend's layout and create a video about that.
      The picture in the left is my GP 30, photo shot on sn3 track. Taken at my firend's layout. In other news I recently got a copy of Trainz 2009 so keep an eye out for future articles and videos. You can go ahead and subcribe by click the subscribe button on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment