Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Break

            Finally the winter break is here, and since the weather will generally be rainy that means it's time to start building airplanes. I have a few on the assembly line right now, such as the FW-190 but others are scheduled for repair, such as the P-51D. It is quite possible that I will begin another balsa model, most likely a high wing bird dog.
            In other news I recently paid a visit to the Fantasy of Flight museum in Polk City, Florida. Surprisingly the famed Kermit Weeks demonstrated his P-51C Mustang, one of two left in a flyable condition. Enjoy the high speed fly by's Mr. Weeks performs,
               
            I recently bought Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, so I may post tutorials in the future.
                     -SwashBlade RC

No comments:

Post a Comment