Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday - Simulators

   Hello and welcome to the second day of the full week marathon! Yesterday I had a lot of fun launching rockets, that was actually my first rocket. Today was very rainy and windy so all my aircraft are grounded for now. When weather does not permit for flying a good way to keep your skills sharp are simulators.
 
  I have a few programs my self: Real Flight G2, Real Flight G5 Demo, Trainz 2004, Microsoft Flight Sim 2002, and Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3. For the best simulations I highly recommend you get the proper controller for that simulation. For a cheap flying sim pick up FS 2002 for only $10 at your local staples store. For a free RC simulator you can try out the Real Flight G5 Demo for free.
 
   Google Earth serves as a Flight Simulator as well,



   Well Tomorrow, who knows what to expect. If the weather cooperates maybe we will have some flight footage!

  -SwashBlade RC

No comments:

Post a Comment