Saturday, May 7, 2011

Processing and Android

      Today I am working on some Android applications with Processing (Programming Language). Because I don't actually have and Android device for testing, and the emulator doesn't really meet testing needs, I might release computer versions first for all of you to test. Computer versions of my applications will have a set window size, 480 pixels one way and 800 another, depending on the correct orientation. For those interested, you can go to the Android page and download the applications for either Windows, Mac or Linux.

   If you find any software bugs please leave a comment on a post having to do with that application or email swashbladerc@rocketmail.com. These computer applications may be released tomorrow, depending on how long it takes me to code them and how great my ideas are. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment