Sunday, April 24, 2011

PORTAL 2

    Last night I bought Portal 2. I was trying to beat the time set by Notch, which was about seven hours. It took me eight hours to complete the single player mode and I still haven't completed the co-op mode. I won't review the game, there are plenty out there. All you really need to know is that the game was amazing, way longer than the first one and I still haven't played co-op.

   My xbox 360 was recently died from the Red Rings of Death and my attempt to fix it failed. Because I really wanted to play Portal 2 I purchased and downloaded over steam. Steam had a nice deal where I also received a copy of the original Portal for only five bucks.

    Portal doesn't like the integrated Intel graphics chip set on my hp desktop computer so I had to play on my xps laptop. The graphics were absolutely amazing.One benefit of owning the PC version is the Developer Console, which is basically a command line within the game. So far I haven't done much with Dev Con but I have figured out how to play split screen co-op mode on one computer.

    If you are deeply considering purchasing portal, it's definitely worth the money. 
   
    Visit our facebook page and flickr thread for more in game pictures. To take in game pictures, just press F12.

No comments:

Post a Comment